friday inspiration

because it is friday and i am in the mood for fun.
this song lifts me up all the time.
reminds me of those care free days, when i can play the whole day under the sun, climb trees, swim in the beach or river, sleep in a hammock under coconut trees, or simply sit on top of a rock in a mountain and day dream.
the wind on my face, the smile on my lips.
summer.
i miss you.
shadows.
cold, colorful, refreshing halohalo.
buko juice and tender, white flesh.
pablo neruda
vogue
summer
at play
in the shadows
hiding
where did those days go?







and a hot, hot twink to complete the day.
he is so gorgeous, i will trade paolo avelino and piolo pascual for him..hahaha.

i hope the tan is real! luv the pits. drool.


my dream prom date. wish i've met him before...when i was green and thirteen! then we could have danced all night to the music of tears for fears, beatles and ella fitzgerald. chos!


the eyes...piercing...make me tremble in agony...


debonair, but still a boy...luv the hair. the finger inside the pocket. hand on the chin. cliche but fresh.


sad, yet naughty eyes.
i am luv (my apologies to the director of this delectable film!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

philippine cinema's best actresses

one fyn day

filipino women on the verge of.....greatness