conversations

"----"
"why are you so quiet?"
"--.--....----"
"....................!!!!!!!!!!"
"because there is nothing more to say."
"you never run out of things to say."
"there's always the first time."
":)"
"it hurts."
"the first time always does."
"your silence is even harder to take."
"........."
"please say something."
"you won't lyk it."
"try me."
"you will hate me."
"i do hate you."
"?"
"because you've stopped luving me."
"i never said i luv you."
":("
"you did...when we were at the top of the tower. when the band played your favourite ella fitzgerald song."
"round midnight."
"no the other one."
"cry me a river."
"not that one."
"i don't want to recite her entire album."
"something about summer."
"summer time."
"yes."
"what about it?"
"that was what the band was playing when you suddenly held my hand, you leaned on my shoulder and told me you luv me."
"you're making it up. you know i hate public displays of affections."
"you were drunk."
"or you must be high."
":("
"i hate it when you do that. when people do that."
"what?"
"write this --- :( or this one - :)"
"aren't they cute!"
"moronic."
"lol!"
"i hate that too. stop saying 'lol!'"
"you hate everything."
"--"
"so you never luv me?"
"let's not go there. what's wrong with you tonight?  you're so dramatic!"
"i just want to know."
"but i already told you."
"i want to hear it again."
"i was never in luv.........with you."
"so what was that all about? you were just playing a game with me? for whole three months that we were together?"
"i luv being with you. but it doesn't mean i luv you."
"ouch!"
"i am sorry if i lead you on."
"it's my fault. i luv you the first time i saw you."
"see? that's what's wrong with you. you are so romantic. so in luv with the idea of luv that you don't even know what luv is. what it feels lyk."
"i do."
"but how can you fall in luv with sumeone you just met?"
"because i do."
"---------------!"
"you mean nonsense."
"you read my mind."
"is that the reason why you left without saying goodbye?"
"no."
"then why?"
"let's not go there."
"why? because i was too young for you? age has nothing to do with love. besides you are not that old and i am not that young. you are only what, 43?"
"there's a young man of 23 between us. older than  you are."
"it doesn't matter. i luv you. please come back."
"i hate it when you do that. you are so annoying. so needy."
"is that why you left me."
"i left you because i was no longer happy being with you."
"and  you met sumone else."
"there was no one else."
"so why?"
"because i was starting to hate you."
"double ouch."
"see? i told you you won't lyk it."
"what's so hateful about me?"
"everything."
":("
"that...plus  a million other little things that  you do. you always act as if you own me. as if you can't live without me. i hate being owned. i hate people who are so clingy."
"that's because i luv you."
"you don't. as i've told you over and over again. you don't luv me. you don't know how to luv. you are in luv with the idea of luv. of romance. of being happy when you are together. that's not luv."
"then what is?"
"you are mad."
"you are making me angry."
"----"
"what?!"
"bye."
"don't shut me off. i need to know. i need you to explain everything."
"sum other time. you are giving me a headache."
"please don't."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"you still online?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"you still there?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"this is for you."


"that's the song that was playing when we first met. remember? you requested it. you were heartbroken at that time. stupidly drunk. you don't even remember how you got to the bar."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"please answer me. i know you are still there. hiding from me. you can't hide from me forever. ok..remember this?"


"we watched this during our first date. you cried at the end, when winona thought she lost ethan forever and she was about to go to catch a plane to be with him. then when she opened the door, there was ethan hawke getting out of the taxi. you even memorized ethan's dialogue."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"i luv you..i luv u..i luv  you."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"i know you are there."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"ok one last try. remember this? our first trip together out of the country and we stayed in this luxurious hotel in singapore."


"please.......stay with me for a while...just for a minute more..promise this will be the last time that i will ever bother you. after tonight, you won't hear from me anymore.  you won't see me anymore. just one more minute please."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the next day.


Paris, February 14 (xxx) -- A college student consumed poison inside his room here after his relationship with an older man was opposed by his parents, police said Sunday. The 20 year old student was said to...
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

philippine cinema's best actresses

one fyn day

filipino women on the verge of.....greatness