warm, warm home



nothing beats the warmth of the welcoming arms of family and friends to beat the cold berrrr nights. i don't know  yet what awaits me, but  it doesn't matter. as long as i have people around me who are willing, able and ready to support and give me luv. i can beat all the odds.

^^^^^^

it's been a mesmerising week so far.
i have been to the very au courant and gorgeous flat of an old friend - so fabulous that i didn't want to leave anymore. i begged him to adopt me, but i failed. apparently, he saw through the social climbing me. he knew that i was only after the comforts of his flat.
to be fair, he prepared a sumptuous buffet and lots of gossips during my short-lived visit. (scroll down to read more)
i also had dinner(s) with some beloved friends who didn't mind braving the hellish traffic and their busy schedules just to see me (yes, it's all about moi, moi, moi and moi).
not to mention the expensive food and drinks bills afterwards. i am a guest (and jobless), so they have to foot the bill right? it's stipulated under my bill of rights. chos!

&&&&

just nearly a week and i have already accumulated tons of gossips, intrigues and good news. a lunch with a controversial business columnist already supplied me with information that could last me another lyftym (lifetime for the uninitiated) away from the hazy manille without missing anything. double chos!
but i promised him i won't spill the milk (or was it beans?), so i am sorry then that my pouty angelina jolie lips are therefore sealed. not even the famous jollibee footlong (figuratively speaking) could open them up. it's unfashionable,  i know, but i am all clammed up.

######

a dinner with another powerful personality both in the government and  business circles provided me with more news that i needed to navigate manille's often treacherous black waters teeming with snakes, crocodiles, anacondas and other cold-blooded green-eyed creatures that will surely put africa's wilderness to shame. hahahaha.
again, i am not going to share anything because very powerful personality has forced me to sign a confidentiality agreement before our epic conversation that lasted for almost a day in his fabulous (but not frivolous) five bedroom apartment that would cause even marie antoinette (she of the famous or notorious "let them eat monay" quote) to turn green with envy. triple chos!

$$$$$$

of course, i also had a midnight coffee with my fashionable lady oracle (at one of my favourite malate restaurants) who gave me a preview of what lies ahead. she also warned me about people who are threatened by my royal presence and are therefore plotting to bring me down. but i told her i am already so down below that the only way for me is to sink to hell. haha.
one good thing about her is that her method of reading my fortune is so unique that i almost burned my fingers (literally) from a lighted white candle that stood erect, mightily proud and hot on an expensive, white porcelain ashtray. hahahaha.
to say that i adore her is an understatement, negative predictions aside.

%%%%%

i am looking forward to meeting more of my friends to keep me keyed in into the lives of manille's elite. another chos!
that's all fairies, bitches, queens, queers, princesses, wannabes, ladies, pa-ladies, gentlemen and pa-gentlemen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

philippine cinema's best actresses

one fyn day

filipino women on the verge of.....greatness